No products in the cart.
Cooking can be exciting when you know major kitchen hacks to aid cooking. There are African kitchen hacks that help with time saving as well as keep your kitchen organized. These hacks will make cooking more fun and less stressful. We have some tips that will also save cost, prevent kitchen accidents, and make you stay calm when you are cooking in the kitchen.
- Onions: If you want to prevent crying while cutting onions. all you have to do is to peel the back and put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, bring it out and use it.
- Know edible eggs: Here is a tip to know if your eggs are still edible before you use them. to find out, place uncooked eggs in a bowl of cold water. if an egg sinks to the bottom, then it is ok. if it floats, then it is not edible.
- Keep your knives sharp: To keep your knives sharp and make your cooking easier, store them upside down in a countertop knife block, make sure the blades are facing upward.
- Avoid peppering hotness on your hands after cutting pepper: To avoid the annoying peppering hotness on your hands after cutting pepper, scrub your hands with salt and red oil.
- Prevent skin burns in the kitchen: If hot water or hot oil is mistakenly poured on any part of your body while cooking, just pour flour on it immediately. and your skin won’t peel or burn.
- Store empty airtight containers: When you want to store your empty airtight containers, throw in a pinch of salt to keep them from getting stinky.
- Never store Onions and Potatoes together: Don’t make the mistake of storing onions and potatoes together because both produce a gas that causes either of them to spoil quickly.
- How to prevent burnt stew: When frying the tomatoes for stew to prevent it from burning add dry pepper.
- Prevent the long smell of onion after cutting: it can be annoying to leave the kitchen with the smell of onion on the hands. One major thing to do is rub your hand in anything stainless constantly and it helps remove the onion smell. m
- Excess salt: If there is excess salt in your pot of soup, just add in a peeled potato. The potato will absorb the excess salt.
You want the African Outlook in your kitchen, click here and order now.